Scout Week 2018
Scout week runs Sunday, February 25th, 2018 through Sunday, March 11th, 2018
This event is open to Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Scout Leaders (including Merit Badge Counselors), Boy and Girl Scout families and friends.
We would like to emphasize that this program is for Scouts, and proof of membership will be required.
Guidelines for Scout Week are as follows:
Full Day tickets are $25 per person;
Half Day tickets are $20 per person.
Full Day rental equipment is $25 per person;
Half Day rental equipment is $16 per person.
Half Day runs from 12:30pm until 4:00 pm.
Helmet rentals are available for $5 per helmet.
- All skiers and snowboarders must wear their helmet.
- Always ski or ride with a buddy and follow the rules of the mountain.
- Tickets and rental vouchers MUST be picked up at the Guest Relations Office:
- Tell your name to the Guest Relations staff. They will check the list to ensure tha tyou are on it before they allow you to purchase your discounted tickets
- You must be on the list, no exceptions. If you are not on the list you will not receive Scout pricing for that day.
- Please be courteous to Guest Relations staff, they are there to help.
- Please remember that the law applies to all participants of this program and that a Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, clean, brave, and reverent.
- Anyone caught abusing skiing and snowboarding privileges through this program will be removed from said program.