Scout Week 2020
Scout week runs Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 through Sunday, March 8th, 2020
This event is open to Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Scout Leaders (including Merit Badge Counselors), Boy and Girl Scout families and friends.
We would like to emphasize that this program is for Scouts, and proof of membership will be required.
Guidelines for Scout Week are as follows:
Full Day tickets are $25 per person;
Half Day tickets are $20 per person.
Full Day rental equipment is $25 per person;
Half Day is 12:30pm until 4:00 pm.
Helmet rentals are available for $8 per helmet.
- All skiers and snowboarders must wear their helmet.
- Always ski or ride with a buddy and follow the rules of the mountain.
- Tickets and rental vouchers MUST be picked up at the Guest Relations Office:
- Tell your name to the Guest Relations staff. They will check the list to ensure that you are on it before they allow you to purchase your discounted tickets
- You must be on the list, no exceptions. If you are not on the list you will not receive Scout pricing for that day.
- Please be courteous to Guest Relations staff, they are there to help.
- Please remember that the law applies to all participants of this program and that a Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, clean, brave, and reverent.
- Anyone caught abusing skiing and snowboarding privileges through this program will be removed from said program.
Guidelines for Receiving Scout Week Skiing & Snowboarding Privileges:
- Each Scout may bring one adult and up to two friends with them per day.
- Please download, print, complete and return via email or snail mail this form (click here) before 2/1/20.
Address: Burke Mountain, ATTN: Sales / Scout Week, 2559 Mountain Road, East Burke, VT 05832
- Put “Scout Skiing” as the subject line of each email to ensure that it will be read in a timely manner. Please remember that you must be on the list in order to get Scout Week pricing.
Looking to spend the night?
Please be our guest in the slope side Burke Mountain Hotel. Group pricing from $195/night.
Pricing available with groups of 10 or more. To book your stay contact Sales at (802) 626-7393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.