Vacation Break is growing closer and now is the time to make your plans.
Suites still remain in the Burke Mountain Hotel where a family of four can ski/ride and stay from $524/night**
**From rate based on two adults and two youth (ages 18 and under) staying in a deluxe studio suite over US holiday Presidents weekend Feb. 14th through Sat, Feb. 22nd, 2020. Pricing includes two adult and two youth (junior) tickets. Taxes and daily resort fee added at checkout.
Continue to check our activities and events calendar as more fun things develop but for now, save the dates on all the happenings through the weekend and week!
Thursday, Feb. 13th.
Weekly Thursday night Trivia in the Day Lodge of the Hotel. Teams of up to four can gather and play for free starting at 6:30.
Friday, Feb. 14th.
Drop the kids off for pizza and movie in the Witherell Room of the Hotel while you enjoy an evening and dinner out. $25/child; appropriate for ages 6-15.
Saturday, Feb. 15th
- All Day at the Dashney Nordic Center located just 2 miles from the Burke Mountain Hotel (or take the Hotel shuttle). Open House Trail Day. $5/pp trail pass; $5/pp snowshoe and ski rentals.
- 11am-1pm Burkie's Clubhouse. Design your own ski helmet. $25/child appropriate for ages 5-11
- 3pm-6pm Apres in the Bear Den sponsored by Sam Adams. Live music starts at 3pm featuring Further North.
Sunday, Feb. 16th
- 10am-1pm Sunday Brunch in the View Pub.
- 1pm-3pm Afternoon apres in the Bear Den featuring live music from Platinum Tide.
- 7pm Oberon the Owl visits Burke Mountain. Join us for a free presentation and visit from Oberon, the live barred owl in the Darling Room (adjacent to the Ballroom in the Hotel).
Monday, Feb. 17th
11am-1pm Burkie's Clubhouse
Tuesday, Feb. 18th
Rest those legs and visit the Dashney Nordic Center for a change of pace by joining the Naturalist Snowshoe Tour.
Wednesday, Feb. 19th
- 11am-1pm Burkie's Clubhouse
- 5:30pm Drop the kids off for an evening adventure and guided snowshoe tour around the Dashney Nordic Center. Pizza Party and Campfire.
Thursday, Feb. 20th
- Starting Thursday we are excited to have a special presentation by Fairbanks Museum, Expressway to the Stars. Fairbanks will have their portable planetarium in the day lodge of the Hotel with hour-long sessions from 5-11pm.
- Thursday night weekly Trivia will move to the Ballroom of the Hotel with teams of up to four testing their knowledge. Free to play, trivia begins at 6:30
Friday, Feb. 21st
- 11am - 1pm Burkie's Clubhouse
- 5pm-11pm Second of three Expressway to the Stars presentation in the Day Lodge of the Hotel.
- 5:30pm Winterbike pre-registration party in Willoughby's Restaurant
Saturday, Feb. 22nd
- All Day - Winterbike Fat Tire Bike Festival. Hosted by Kingdom Trails and MTBVT in the East Burke Village.
- 3-6pm Apres in the Bear Den sponsored by Sierra Nevada with live music featuring BeefStu.
- 5pm-11pm Third and final presentation of Expressway to the Stars presentation in the Day Lodge of the Hotel.
Sunday, Feb. 23rd
Afternoon apres in the Bear Den featuring live music from Jacob Green from 1-3pm.