KIDS SKI FREE!
Perfect "excuse" for a stay-ca-tion right in your home state. Pack up the Family and head to Burke Mountain because the kids are skiing for free when you stay one or more nights in the Burke Mountain Hotel.
FAMILY OF FOUR CAN STAY IN A 1-BEDROOM SUITE FROM $362/NIGHT.
Use Promo Code: KSFREE
or call reservations directly at (866) 966-4820
**From rates are based on two adults and two children (ages 6-18) staying in a one bedroom suite from Sunday, February 21st through Saturday, February 27th, 2021. Ski/ride & Stay rate includes lift tickets for every person on the reservation and your length of stay. Rates do not include tax or daily resort fee and are based on availability.
COMING FOR THE DAY? GREAT.
If you can't spend the night we totally get it and welcome you for a fun day on the slopes. Vermonter's can purchase discounted lift tickets ANYTIME this season and receive all-day all-mountain access.
VERMONT'ER RATES (no blackout dates):
1-Day Adult Vermont'er Rate: $60/per person
1-Day Junior/Senior Vermont'er Rate: $51/per person
Must present your Vermont drivers license at time of purchase or when picking up your ticket if ordered online. To purchase your winter lift ticket(s) online visit: skiburke.com/tickets.
And don't forget - Monday, Feb. 22nd is NEK Monday with half-day tickets (starting at 12:15pm) for $30/per person.
INTRODUCING THE BURKE SAFEWAY PROMISE.
Our commitment to you is your comfort and safety so that your experience with us can be focused on the fun. Our promise is the commitment to your safety and the safety of our staff.
What you should know about your stay:
- Check-in. Please designate one person from your party to check-in. “Mind the Gap”.
- To minimize contact of your space, housekeeping services are available ONLY by calling the front desk throughout your stay. There will not be daily turnover of bedding unless requested. Special requests and replenishments can be made by calling (802) 626-7400.
- All guest rooms are rested between stays for 24 hours for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Upon arrival you will notice your Hotel room has a seal on the door confirming the Clean Team was the last to exit your sanitized room.
- Luggage carts will be available and have been tagged “clean” by the Clean Team.
As part of our commitment to comply with the Be Smart, Stay Safe Vermont initiative all guests staying with us should become familiar with the recommendations and guidelines including quarantine, certificate of compliance and registering for the VT Sara Notification System.
Click here to read all of the ways our Clean Team is keeping you safe while you visit.
If for any reason you need to cancel your hotel reservation because of illness or you’re just not feeling well, please give us a call at (802) 626-7400. We have relaxed our cancellation policy so you can relax and have a worry-free and safe vacation!