Sat, Sep. 28, 2019
Our biggest festival of the year is our annual Fall Foliage Festival located in East Burke Village on the green at the Burke Mountain Clubhouse/East Burke Library. The days' events include:
- Parade starts at 10:00
- BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, sausages and more!
- Kids Area with a Jump House, face painting and more
- Arts & Crafts with NEKCA!
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Pony Rides
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- Cow Flop Bingo
- Craft Show opens at 9 am - 3 pm - featuring 75 vendors!
- Silent Auction inside the library featuring work from local artists & crafters, unique historical items and antiques
- Interactive Show from Reptiles on the Move!
- ‘TBA’ performs from 12:30 - 2:30 pm at the Gazebo
- Mike's Tiki Bar Open at noon
- Live Music from ‘TBA’ 4 - 7 pm at Mike's Tiki Bar.
The East Burke Congregational Church will have a luncheon of soup and sandwiches in the fellowship hall, pies, a Craft Table, Shoe Box Auction, Treasure & Book Table, Quilt Raffle, 50/50 Raffle, and Cookie Walk. The Church is located on Route 114 across from the Post Office.