Sat, Sep. 8, 2018
Vermont Hemp Fest is a day-long event at Burke Mountain that provides educational resources and community connections for those with an interest in Agricultural Hemp in Vermont, including landowners, entrepreneurs, farmers, artisans, and investors.
Parking will be in lowest lot of the Sherburne Base Lodge and busses will shuttle attendees to the Burke Mountain Hotel & Conference Center.
Already one of Vermont’s premiere cannabis events, Hemp Fest 2018 will feature two days of programming, including a keynote address from Oregon CBD’s Seth Crawford, Ph.D, agricultural, hemp and CBD exhibitors, a Friday Night Business Networking event sponsored by Witlon, food trucks, live music, Sunday hemp brunch and more.
- Agricultural CBD hemp cultivation
- Hemp Genetics: Selecting your ideal cultivar
- Hemp testing, in the field and on the shelf
- CBD processing, large and small scale
- Selling your Vermont hemp crop
- Making CBD topical and edible products
- Industrial hemp processing and products
- Starting a Vermont Hemp Business
- Insurance, Compliance and Staying Legal
- State and Federal Cannabis Regulations
- Interactive hands-on demonstrations, including harvesting, trimming, and processing.
On Saturday, registration begins at 11:00 a.m., programming begins at noon, and keynote speaker Seth Crawford, Ph.D, presents at 2 p.m. Check out our FULL schedule at Heady Vermont's Website.
The inaugural Hemp Fest in 2017 welcomed over 500 attendees. Just a year later, with the number of registered hemp growers having quadrupled in number, and exponential growth in the public’s interest in all things cannabis, we expect sponsors and vendors will have exposure to over 800 attendees over the course of the weekend – as well as a wide variety of networking and business opportunities with each other.
Check out our Hemp Fest Recap video from the talented Shawn Cimonetti:
Contact InformationAddress: 223 Sherburne Lodge Road