East Burke, Vermont is a place carved from the natural abundance and shared values of it's stalwart community.
It is a place built upon generations of preservation, pride, and unwavering integrity in an environment that’s rooted in labor and love. And it is this spirit that is infused into every timber, nut, bolt, bed, and blanket you’ll find in the Lodge at Burke Mountain. From endless outdoor adventures to the exquisite indoor amenities within our Hotel, our goal is to provide you with an authentic experience uniquely your own, one which you can’t wait to share or treasure yourself.
One of the greatest gifts the Northeast Kingdom offers to its residents and guests is the natural beauty and infinite opportunity for experience. Whether you like the outdoors or indoors, winter, summer, spring, or fall, the talented and familiar staff at the Lodge at Burke Mountain can point you in the right direction.
From skiing our 50 trails and glades, mountain biking over 100 miles of trails on and around Burke Mountain Resort, hiking, paddling, swimming, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, fat biking, and paragliding….well, we think you get the point. Your adventure starts here.
- 116 suites ranging from Studio 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
- Suites range from Kitchenettes to fully equipped Kitchens.
- Complimentary wifi.
- Satellite TV with premium channels.
- Suites have balcony option.
- The Gap Pub for family dining lunch and dinner.
- Edmunds Coffee Shop.
- The Governors Room & Conference Center with 5,000 square feet of dedicated banquet or meeting space.
- Outdoor (year round) heated pool and hot tub.
- Family Arcade.
- Fitness Center.
- Ski Rental & Repairs.
- Coin operated guest laundry facility.
- Retail stores including groceries, sundries, gear, locally crafted souvenirs, and winter/summer accessories.
- At the heart is a beautiful timber framed day lodge which links the east and west wing.
- Views from every window of the Willoughby Gap or Burke Mountain.