|Opening Weekend 5/25 & 5/26|
Closing Weekend 10/11, 10/12 & 10/13
|Child / Senior (14 & Under / 70+)||$30.00||$30.00||$15.00|
|Child / Senior (14 & Under / 70+)||$30.00||$15.00|
|Child / Senior (14 & Under / 70+)||$15.00|
Ride the lift once for just $10.00. Single lap tickets are available to those who want lift assist to access park trails, the Burke Mountain summit and cross-country trails, and/or the CCC road to access the trails at Victory Hill. Note, Victory Hill tickets are sold separately and this is not an easy trek from our mountain. Please visit their website for hours of operation, ticketing, and location for parking and access of trails.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All riders must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the Burke Mountain Bike Park during operating hours.
- Day tickets can be purchased at par for guests visiting from Canada.
- You must wear a helmet to ride in the Burke Bike Park
- While the park is closed, Monday through Wednesday, riders can ride the park for free. Just swing in guest services to sign a waiver and learn where trail crew is working that day.
- Fat bikes are welcome in the park but do not fit our lift hooks. Therefore, we prefer you have a non fat tire bike to ride and access our lift-serve park.
- No ATV or motorized vehicles are allowed in the park including e-bikes.
- Click here to view our 2019 Bike Park operating hours.
- Click here to view our 2019 Bike Park group rates.
- Download our Day Ticket Waiver Here.
- Day Waivers must be signed every day for riding
- Riders under 18 years old need Guardian Signature
Available during operating hours with the exception of Thursday evenings, the Summit Shuttle gets riders quickly to the top of the mountain without worrying about how to get your own rig back down.
- $10.00 per person per trip or $15.00 per person for all day access.
- Day Ticket or Season Pass required.
- Free for Bike Park Season pass holders.
NOTE TOLL ROAD CLOSURES (DUE TO PRIVATE EVENTS, subject to change):
ALL DAY FOR PRIVATE EVENT(S)
Saturday, 8/3 & Sunday, 8/4
Saturday, 8/17 & Sunday, 8/18
ENDURO RACE EVENTS
Practice Day, Sat, 7/6 - no self-shuttling (cars w/ bikes allowed through 6pm)
Race Day, Sat, 7/7 - CLOSED until race is concluded (approx 3pm)
PARTIAL FOR WEDDINGS:
Saturday, 6/8 (CLOSED 2:30-5:30PM)
Toll Road Access
Free for those who choose to pedal up. For those who purchase day tickets or choose to drive their own vehicles, toll road access is $5.00/vehicle per trip, or all day access can be purchased for $15.00. Toll Road access is FREE with your 2019 Burke Bike Park season pass.
MISSING SUMMIT TRAIL INFO?
We do not have different ticket pricing if people wish to go off the summit. We currently have three trails off the summit:
- DH Trail (16): double black diamond.
- Free Ride (17): triple black diamond.
- Upper J-Bar (18): double black diamond.
Bikers must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the summit trails during operating hours. If driving your own rig, the Toll Road Fee of $5.00 per vehicle per trip still applies.