We look forward to your arrival in the Last Little Corner of Vermont.
Please continue reading our Safeway commitments and a few extra steps that will be required of you so we can all do our part to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
An Important Reminder for All:
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing signs of respiratory illness or have a fever.
- “Mind the Gap” between you and others. 6’. It is that easy. Indoors and Outdoors.
- We encourage all of our guests to wear face coverings when in the presence of others.
- Whenever possible make your plans in advance and book activities online or via phone to minimize in-person transactions whenever possible. We encourage you to take advantage of the convenience of charging to your room folio.
- Social gatherings are still limited to 25 or less in Vermont therefore seating in public spaces (indoor and out) has been minimized and arranged to adhere to the physical distancing guidelines for your convenience.
The Burke SafeWay:
- Daily self-wellness checks are required for all employees prior to all work shifts. This includes temperature checks.
- Washing and sanitizing hands multiple times throughout work shifts are the norm.
- All staff have completed VOSHA and resort COVID safety training and every department has a COVID response plan.
What to expect around the resort:
- You will see all Burke Mountain employees wearing face masks to protect their safety and yours. We encourage all of our guests to do the same and wear face coverings when in the presence of others.
- Burke SafeWay sanitizing stations will be visible and located at key and high traffic locations around the resort.
- “Mind the Gap” signs will be visible at Hotel check-in, lift lines and other applicable locations as reminders to maintain 6’ physical distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers are being installed at all point of sale stations, including front desk and guest services.
- Food & Beverage. The View Pub will have limited hours of Thursday through Sunday with reduced seating and floor plans as part of the Be Smart, Be Safe Vermont initiative. Advance reservations are required to dine in The View Pub. Click here for complete details.
- Conference and Wedding Venues. All banquet spaces will have altered floor plans to “Mind the Gap”.
- All public water fountains have been temporarily shut off for your safety. Bottled water can be purchased in Bear Essentials, located in the Hotel front lobby.
- The fitness center will be closed until further notice.
- Each floor of the Hotel will have a dedicated housekeeper who will only interact with that floor and your needs.
- When riding elevators, please remember to keep occupancy limited to yourself and your travelling companion(s) as well as to utilize hand sanitizing stations found inside each door.
- Pool hours will be 9am – 8pm. The pool area will be monitored to ensure state maximum of 25 in that space is respected.
- Family Arcade will remain closed for the time being.
What you should know about your stay:
- Check-in. Please designate one person from your party to check-in. “Mind the Gap”.
- To minimize contact of your space, housekeeping services are available ONLY by calling the front desk throughout your stay. There will not be daily turnover of bedding unless requested. Special requests and replenishments can be made by calling (802) 626-7400.
- All guest rooms are rested between stays for 24 hours for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Upon arrival you will notice your Hotel room has a seal on the door confirming the Clean Team was the last to exit your sanitized room.
- Luggage carts will be available and have been tagged “clean” by the Clean Team.
- Upon check out please drop your room key in the “drop” located at the Front Desk so our agents can properly sanitize and prepare it for the next stay.
- The recommended changing of filters for our air handling system is twice a year. We are changing our filters four times a year to ensure a fresh clean air flow throughout the Hotel.
If for any reason you need to cancel your hotel reservation because of illness or you’re just not feeling well, please give us a call. We have relaxed our cancellation policy so you can relax and have a worry-free and safe vacation!