Our commitment to you is your comfort and safety so that your experience with us can be focused on the fun. Our promise is the commitment to your safety and the safety of our staff.
We look forward to your arrival in the Last Little Corner of Vermont.
Please continue reading our Safeway commitments and a few extra steps we encourage all to follow to help move us forward.
An Important Reminder for All:
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing signs of respiratory illness or have a fever.
- While masks are no longer required for vaccinated visitors if you have not been vaccinated the State of Vermont still requires a face covering be worn.
- Whenever possible, continue to make your plans in advance and book activities online or via phone to minimize in-person transactions. We encourage you to take advantage of the convenience of charging to your room folio.
The Burke SafeWay:
- Daily self-wellness checks are still required for employees prior to their work shifts.
- Washing and sanitizing hands multiple times throughout work shifts are the norm.
What to expect around the resort:
- You might see some Burke Mountain employees and/or Guests wearing face coverings to protect their safety and yours. This is their choice which we absolutely support.
- Burke SafeWay sanitizing stations are visible and located at key and high traffic locations around the resort to support regular "good" hygiene.
- Plexiglass barriers remain installed at all point of sale stations, including front desk and guest services.
What you should know about your stay:
- There will not be daily turnover of bedding unless requested to help minimize contact throughout your stay as well as to support our green team initiatives. Special requests and replenishments can be made by calling (802) 626-7400.
- The recommended changing of filters for our air handling system is twice a year. We are changing our filters four times a year to ensure a fresh clean air flow throughout the Hotel.
- Complimentary coffee and pastries are available in the Hotel Lobby on Saturday's and Sunday's. If you are looking for a hot breakfast please plan ahead as (at this time) there is not a hot made-to-order breakfast option in the Hotel. You may contact our Hotel Front Desk for local options and/or visit Bear Essentials (located in the Hotel lobby) for grocery items to cook in your room.