Our commitment to you is your comfort and safety so that your experience with us can be focused on the fun.
We look forward to your arrival in the Last Little Corner of Vermont.
Please continue reading our Safeway commitments and a few extra steps we encourage all to follow so that we have a great season together.
An Important Reminder for All:
- Please stay at home if you do not feel well. It's that simple. The mountain will be here on your next visit.
- Masks are not required during your visit. We do ask that unvaccinated guests mask up while indoors.
- Whenever possible, continue to make your plans in advance and book activities online or via phone. While we have staffed to meet your expectations this season the challenges in the workforce are real. Plan ahead to be certain you get a great deal and so that we can serve you best.
- Be patient and kind. To yourself, one another and the staff at Burke.
WHAT TO EXPECT AROUND THE RESORT:
- Burke staff will be masked while in indoor public spaces.
- Staff will be either vaccinated or tested weekly to ensure continuous operations and the safety of everyone.
- Sanitizing stations can be found throughout the resort.
- Plexiglass barriers may be in use at point of sale stations,
- Guest services-ski and ride tickets and passes-will continue at the window locations at the base lodge. Services are not available indoors at this location.
- Lifts will be loaded without restrictions. If you feel compelled, wear a mask. Otherwise enjoy the ride.
- No restrictions on indoor seating but we encourage you to use outdoor seating when the weather is right and consider limiting your time indoors.
- Boot up at your car. It was not so bad last season and this year it will just leave that much more space for everyone as they warmup in the lodge.
What you should know about your stay:
- There will not be daily turnover of bedding unless requested to help minimize contact throughout your stay as well as to support our green team initiatives. Special requests and replenishments can be made by calling (802) 626-7400.
- The recommended changing of filters for our air handling system is twice a year. We are changing our filters four times a year to ensure a fresh clean air flow throughout the Hotel.
- We encourage hotel guests to take advantage of the convenience of charging to your room folio.