| FRIDAY |
|Child / Senior (14 & Under / 70+)||$15.00||$30.00||$15.00||$30.00||$30.00||$15.00|
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All riders must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the Burke Mountain Bike Park during operating hours.
- Day tickets can be purchased at par for guests visiting from Canada.
- While the park is closed, Monday through Wednesday, riders can access the park for just $5.00.
- Fat bikes are welcome in the park but do not fit our lift hooks. Therefore, we prefer you have a non fat tire bike to ride and access our lift-serve park.
- Click here to view our 2017 Bike Park operating hours.
- Click here to view our 2017 Bike Park group rates.
Available during operating hours, the Summit Shuttle gets riders quickly to the top of the mountain without worrying about how to get your own rig back down.
- $5.00 per person per trip or $15.00 per person for all day access.
- Day Ticket or Season Pass required.
- Free for Bike Park Season pass holders.
NOTE TOLL ROAD CLOSURES (DUE TO PRIVATE EVENTS):
ALL DAY FOR PRIVATE EVENT(S)
Saturday, 7/29 & Sunday, 7/30
Saturday, 8/26 & Sunday, 8/27
PARTIAL FOR WEDDINGS:
Toll Road Access
Free for those who choose to pedal up. For those who purchase day tickets or choose to drive their own vehicles, toll road access is $5.00/vehicle per trip, or all day access can be purchased for $15.00.
MISSING SUMMIT TRAIL INFO?
We do not have different ticket pricing if people wish to go off the summit. We currently have three trails off the summit:
- DH Trail (16): double black diamond.
- Free Ride (17): triple black diamond.
- Upper J-Bar (18): double black diamond.
Bikers must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the summit trails during operating hours. If driving your own rig, the Toll Road Fee of $5.00 per vehicle per trip still applies.