opening day slated for friday, july 2nd, 2021.
|Opening Weekend Fri. 7/2 - Mon., 7/5|
Closing Weekend Sat. 10/9 - Mon. 10/11
|Thursday's: 12noon-6pm||every Thurs in August (8/5 - 8/26)|
|Friday's: 12noon-6pm||every Friday in July & August (7/2 - 8/27)|
|Saturday: 10am-6pm||all season through closing weekend **|
|Sunday's: 10am-6pm||all season through closing weekend **|
|Holiday Monday's: 10am-4pm||Monday, July 5th|
|Monday, September 9th (Labor Day)|
|Monday, October 11th
(Columbus Day / Closing weekend)
**Starting Saturday, Sept. 11th & Sunday, Sept. 12th bike park hours will shorten to 10am-5pm.
|2021 Burke Bike Park Tickets||1-DAY||1/2 DAY||SINGLE RIDE|
|Child / Senior (14 & Under / 70+)||$32||$30||$10|
| Lift Operations on Holiday Monday's, 10am-4pm:
Monday, July 5th
Monday, September 6th
Monday, October 11th (closing day)
| Operating Saturday & Sunday's 12noon-5pm |
July 3rd through closing weekend
|All-day pass||Single Ride||ADD-ON|
w/ purchase of
Bike Park Tkt
NOTE: Your 2021 Bike Park season pass covers you (only) for unlimited summit shuttle and Toll Road access. Continue reading below to updates surrounding self-shuttling toll road and summit trail riding.
TOLL ROAD ACCESS
Free for those who choose to pedal and 2021 Burke Bike Park Passholders (only). If you have others in your party / car looking to ride summit trails they are not covered under your bike park pass. To self-shuttle and ride the bike trails off the summit there is a $5/per time per person charge or $15/all day per person fee. Pay at the toll road gate.
TOLL ROAD CLOSURES:
Friday, June 25th through Sunday, June 27th, 2021.
All cross-country trails off the toll road including CCC road, Parrs Yard, Dead Moose Alley, Moose Alley, Camptown, Blacksmith and summit trails Rude Awakening, Freeride, and Upper J Bar will be closed the entire weekend.
The Basic Reminders:
- All riders must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the Burke Mountain Bike Park during operating hours.
- You must wear a helmet to ride in the Burke Bike Park. Helmets and pad are NOT available to rent this season so please come prepared with your own.
- While the park is closed, riders can access bike park trails for free via pedal. Please do not self-shuttle or drive on the access road to the top of the Sherburne lift. Violators will be towed.
- Fat bikes are welcome in the park but do not fit our lift hooks. Therefore, we prefer you have a non fat tire bike to ride and access our lift-serve park.
- No ATV or motorized vehicles are allowed in the park including e-bikes.
- Sign our ticket waiver here.
- Riders under 18 years old need Guardian Signature
- Fully rigid bikes are NOT allowed.
- Brake systems are required disc brakes are recommended.