|Opening Weekend Saturday, July 4th & Sunday, July 5th|| SATURDAY|
|Child / Senior (14 & Under / 70+)||$30.00||$30.00||N/A|
Burke Bike Park Safeway Promise:
- If you have a fever or symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- You will see all Burke Mountain employees wearing face masks to protect their safety and yours. Starting Aug 1 the state of Vermont requires all guests to wear a face covering when in the presence of others. This applies indoors and outdoors. Masks are not required if you are engaged in strenuous exercise or activity or for anyone under the age of 2. Riders: While in the lift line you are not required to wear a mask but you MUST practice social distancing and Mind the Gap.
- Please plan to arrive, ride, and depart.
- The Sherburne Lift will accommodate a maximum of two riders per chair or a total of four if travelling in the same social group.
- All facilities will be based out of the Burke Mountain Hotel including F&B service as well as restrooms. The Sherburne Base Lodge is closed. The Burke Mountain Hotel can be easily accessed by riding the lift to Roly Grail.
- Please come prepared with plenty of water. All public water fountains have been closed and there will be no shared water bottle refill stations this season.
- "Mind the Gap" and practice physical distancing whenever possible. 6' markers will be based at lift line and around the resort to help you remember and for your convenience.
- Bike rentals are available but must be reserved in advance. Sorry, we are not renting helmets or pads. More information here.
- No overnight camping or parking is allowed in the Sherburne Base Lodge lots.
The Basic Reminders:
- All riders must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the Burke Mountain Bike Park during operating hours.
- You must wear a helmet to ride in the Burke Bike Park. Helmets and pad are NOT available to rent this season so please come prepared with your own.
- While the park is closed, riders can access bike park trails for free via pedal. Please do not self-shuttle or drive on the access road to the top of the Sherburne lift. Violators will be towed.
- Fat bikes are welcome in the park but do not fit our lift hooks. Therefore, we prefer you have a non fat tire bike to ride and access our lift-serve park.
- No ATV or motorized vehicles are allowed in the park including e-bikes.
- Sign our ticket waiver here.
- Riders under 18 years old need Guardian Signature
- Fully rigid bikes are NOT allowed.
- Brake systems are required disc brakes are recommended.
SUMMIT SHUTTLE & toll road access
At this time the summit shuttle will not be running. The Scenic Toll Road opens June 26th.
PLANNED TOLL ROAD CLOSURES:
August 14th - 16th, 2020
Toll Road Access
Free for those who choose to pedal up. For those who purchase day tickets or choose to drive their own vehicles, toll road access is $5.00/vehicle per trip, or all day access can be purchased for $15.00. Toll Road access is FREE with your 2020 Burke Bike Park season pass.
MISSING SUMMIT TRAIL INFO?
We do not have different ticket pricing if people wish to go off the summit. We currently have three trails off the summit:
- Rude Awakening (16): double black diamond.
- Free Ride (17): triple black diamond.
- Upper J-Bar (18): double black diamond.
Bikers must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the summit trails during operating hours. If driving your own rig, the Toll Road Fee of $5.00 per vehicle per trip still applies.