Winter 2016/2017 Lift Tickets
|Junior (6-17) / Senior (65+)||$47.00||$36.00||$87.00||$127.00||$167.00|
|Toddler (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Vermonter rates are available 7 days a week (excluding holiday periods) to all residents of Vermont as well as the Coos and Grafton Counties of New Hampshire. Valid proof of residency is required. Sorry, half-day Vermonter rates are not available.
Some things you should know about our rates:
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Kids 5 & under always get free lift tickets.
- Day tickets for the J-Bar are only $9.00.
- 1/2 day lift tickets go on sale at 12:15 pm and are valid at the lift at 12:30 pm.
- Must present proof of full-time enrollment (12 or more credits) to purchase a College Lift Ticket.
- All lift-ticket pricing includes 6% VT sales tax.
- Crossing the border to visit us from Quebec? Click here for more information.
- Ski/Ride Day Tickets are sold at par for our Canadian Guests during the 2016/17 season.
- Holiday Periods include December 26th, 2016 through January 1st, 2017, January 13th-16th and February 18-25, 2017.
Specials & Deals
Wicked Wednesdays: Purchase 1 full day lift ticket at $64.00 and receive two same day tickets FREE! Party of three must be present to receive ticket deal (non-holiday).
Silver Streakers: $35.00 Full Day Tickets available on Tuesdays & Thursdays (non-holiday) for skiers and riders 55 and older. ID may be required for those with a youthful appearance.
NEK Sundays: $25.00 Half-Day PM Tickets on Sundays (non-holiday) available now for everyone! Tickets go on sale at 12:15PM and can be used at the lift starting at 12:30PM.
Military Free Ski: In appreciation of your service we are offering free skiing and riding this season to all active service / mday men & woman as well as their immediate family members with proof of ID from the United States and Canadian Armed Forces. Present your active duty / mday verification at Guest Services to receive your winter lift ticket.
ALL OF THE ABOVE TICKET DEALS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE DURING NON-HOLIDAY PERIODS. HOLIDAY PERIODS INCLUDE:
- Christmas Week 12/24 - 1/1
- Martin Luther King Weekend 1/13 - 1/16
- President's Week 2/18 - 2/26