planning to ski/ride often? great! check OUT our winter season pass options.
Winter 2018/2019 Lift Tickets
lifts spin daily 9am-4pm
Purchase all tickets in the Sherburne Base Lodge Guest Services office, Vertical Drop retail store located on the 2nd floor, west wing of the Burke Mountain Hotel, and Bear Essentials, located on the 1st floor behind the Hotel Lobby. Liftopia redemptions can be made at all three locations.
End of Season Operations **weather depending**
As of March 12th, our end of season operational plan is as follows and again, all based on what Mother Nature has up her sleeve:
Last day of 7-day Lift Operations / Sherburne Express & Snow Sports last day:
Sunday, April 7th.
Closed midweek Monday, April 8th through Friday, April 12th.
Mid Burke Express reopens Saturday, April 13th & Sunday, April 14th: 9am-4pm **It's possible we'll be able to run the Sherburne Express this weekend as well for lower mountain terrain access. Be sure to stay updated via the daily snow report.
We will evaluate closer to the end of the month if we will reopen for Easter weekend, Saturday, April 20th & Sunday, April 21st which would be upper mountain only.
|Junior (6-18) / Senior (65+)||$52.00||$43.00||$99.00||$143.00||$189.00|
|Toddler (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Vermonter rates are available 7 days a week (excluding holiday periods) to all residents of Vermont as well as the Coos and Grafton Counties of New Hampshire. Valid proof of residency is required. Sorry, half-day Vermonter rates are not available.
Some things you should know about our rates:
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Kids 5 & under always get free lift tickets.
- Day tickets for the J-Bar are only $10.00.
- 1/2 day lift tickets go on sale at 12:15 pm and are valid at the lift at 12:30 pm.
- Must present proof of full-time enrollment (12 or more credits) to purchase a College Lift Ticket.
- All lift-ticket pricing includes 6% VT sales tax.
- Crossing the border to visit us from Quebec? Click here for more information.
- Ski/Ride Day Tickets are sold at par for our Canadian Guests during the 2017/18 season.
- Holiday Periods include December 23th, 2018 through January 1st, 2019, January 18th-21st, 2019 and February 15-23, 2019.
Specials & Deals
Other Mountain Pass: Pass holder of another mountain? Great! Even though we would love to call you our own, Burke welcomes all skiers and riders and will even reward you for your "other Mountain" pass holder status. Purchase season long winter lift tickets for just $45 per person.
Wicked Wednesdays: Purchase 1 full day lift ticket at $73.00 and receive two same day tickets FREE! Party of three must be present to receive ticket deal (non-holiday).
Silver Streakers: $35.00 Full Day Tickets available on Tuesdays & Thursdays (non-holiday) for skiers and riders 55 and older. ID may be required for those with a youthful appearance.
NEK Sundays: $28.00 Half-Day PM Tickets on Sundays (non-holiday) available now for everyone! Tickets go on sale at 12:15PM and can be used at the lift starting at 12:30PM.
Military Free Ski: In appreciation of your service we are offering free skiing and riding this season to all active service men & women as well as their immediate family members with proof of ID from the United States and Canadian Armed Forces. Present your active duty verification at Guest Services to receive your winter lift ticket any day of the winter season.
ALL OF THE ABOVE TICKET DEALS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE DURING NON-HOLIDAY PERIODS (with exception of military ski-free). HOLIDAY PERIODS INCLUDE:
- Christmas Week through New Year's Eve: December 23th, 2018 through January 1st, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: January 18th-21st, 2019
- President Week: February 15-23, 2019.