DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION policy
All reservations require a deposit of 50% upon booking. Advanced deposits are non-refundable if you cancel your booking within 14 days of arrival. Changing or shortening a stay within 14 days of your scheduled arrival day will result in penalty charges of 50% of the night changed or dropped. Cancellations more than 14 days prior to an arrival will be refunded less a $25 processing fee.
check in / check out
Check in time is 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Check out time is 11:00 am on the day of departure. If you wish to enjoy the resort beyond check out time we offer luggage, bike and ski storage areas. A late check out fee of $75.00 per hour will be assessed for rooms that are not checked out by check out time. We cannot guarantee check in before 4:00 pm on the day of arrival, however if your designated room is available before then we will allow an early check in.
Room rates are based on double occupancy. Room rates do not include $15 resort fee per day and applicable taxes. Package rates for additional adults are subject to package detail increase per adult. All rates are subject to availability.
RESORT SERVICE FEE
A resort service fee of $15 per room, per day will be applied to your total balance upon check out. This resort fee will not be reflected in your package total, but will accrue during your stay and will be billable upon your departure.
The Burke Mountain Hotel and Conference Center is family friendly however the person whose name is on the reservation to check into the Hotel must be at least 21 years of age. Photo identification is required for check-in. Any person who has made a reservation, is staying alone, and is not at least 21 years of age will not be allowed to check in.
Smoking is not permitted in the Burke Hotel and Conference Center. Violations will be subject to penalties of a minimum of $300.
Pet-Friendly rooms are limited and must be reserved in advance and are on a first come first serve basis. A request online is not a guarantee to receive a pet-friendly room. Please call the hotel front desk for full details. If there are no rooms available in the pet-friendly wing we ask that you not bring your animals into the allergy-free zones.
- The hotel will accept well-behaved, house trained dogs up to 50lbs. in certain rooms of the hotel, only 2 dogs per room are allowed.
- A $25 non-refundable fee per night will be assessed at check-out.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the resort, both inside and outside, for guest safety.
- Dogs must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Dogs must not be left unattended. If a guest requires a pet-sitter please contact one of our local vendors:
- Off The Beaten Trail – 802-745-7428
- Mountain View Pet Care – 802-274-7282
- Kingdom Canine Center – 802-274-6033
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club or pool areas of the hotel. Dogs are not allowed on the second floor of the hotel except for traversing to residential elevators. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. If excessive barking occurs guests may be asked to remove their pet from the hotel.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for servicing their room. Dogs may not be in the room during service and cannot be left in the room unattended at any time.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. A cleaning fee may be assessed to any room with pet related
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the total cost of such damages.
We welcome trained Service Dogs, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Owners must provide proof of vaccination at check-in. For more information about what dogs qualify as a Service Dog please visit www.ada.gov.
BURKE'S EXCHANGE RATE POLICY
Burke Mountain Resort accepts Canadian cash at par, for Canadian guests with current proof of residency, when the following products are purchased at the specific outlet. On property guests charging back to their room will be charged in US funds on their credit card or the converted Canadian amount if paying in cash.
- Lift Tickets.
- Winter Season Passes.
Lodging stays are sort of a mix. Here are the details:
All credit card transactions are charged in US funds so when your 50% deposit is taken on your CDN credit card, it will be automatically converted from US to CDN at whatever rate your credit card company is using. To make sure you get an at par rate (when applicable, i.e. the 50% balance due at check in), you must pay in Canadian Cash, Certified Check or Money Order. No exchange rate adjustments will be made for other payment types.
A few notes:
- Canadian guests must provide proof of current residency to pay in Canadian cash.
- All credit cards are charged in US funds.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.