Located between the Sherburne Base Lodge and Mid Burke Lodge, the Q Burke Campground offers 26 sites, including 5 lean-to's, for campers from May through late October. The Campground provides easy access to The Q Burke Mountain Bike Park and Kingdom Trails and is the perfect starting point for hiking in the surrounding Victory State Forest.
|Lean-to (midweek)||Lean-to (weekend)||Tent Campsite (midweek)||Tent Campsite (weekend)|
|Opening - June 30th, 2015||$35||$45||$30||$40|
|July 1st - August 31st, 2015||$45||$45||$40||$40|
|Sept 1st - Closing Day (Mid-late October, weather permitting)||$35||$45||$30||$40|
- All prices are per night for up to 4 people.
- Additional campers: $5 per extra person per night.
- Minimum 2 night stay (Weekends / Holidays).
- No power or water hookups.
Free Wi-Fi available for campers.
**RV parking will no longer be allowed in the Mid Burke parking lot due to construction with the Q Burke Hotel and Conference Center.**
Contact us for reservations.
Phone: (802) 626.7300
Email : email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: No charges on reservations cancelled 48 hours or more prior to arrival. 1 night charge for cancellations made 24 - 48 hours prior to arrival. 2 night charge for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival.
Dogs: Well-behaved dogs are allowed at the campground but must remain on a leash and not be left unattended. Dogs are not allowed on the mountain bike trails.
Scenic Toll Road: The toll road to the summit offers amazing views and access to great hiking and downhill mountain-biking trails. Open 8am - 8pm daily from May 16 to late October (weather permitting, closed Memorial Day weekend).
- Tolls: $5 cars/trucks/motorcycles/seniors.
- Day Passes available for $15/day and Season Passes available for $100/vehicle (non-commercial).
- 2015 Toll Road Closures:
- September 6: Partial / Private Function (time TBA)
- September 20: Kingdom Enduro Mountain Bike Race
- September 26: Partial / Private Function (time TBA)
- October 3: Partial / Private Function (time TBA)