Burke Mountain Bike Park Rules and Policies.
Bike Park Rules & Policies
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Working hand brake system. (Disk breaks recommended)
- Fully rigid adult bikes are not allowed during bike park operating hours & on the lift.
- Kids 24" rigid mountain bikes are permitted.
- Burke Mountain lift attendants may refuse to load a bike if they feel it does not meet the above requirements.
- If a lift attendant refuses to load a bike, the rider may check in with the rental shop for an inspection.
- E-bikes are not permitted at Burke Mountain's Bike Park or on Kingdom Trails.
- E-bikes can load on the lift if the battery is removed.
- Those wishing to ride our bike park with an adaptive bike are welcome, and accommodations are made through Rentals/Bike Patrol
- Children riding the lift must be able to sit up and close the safety bar on their own.
- Max 4 riders per chair if you are travelling within the same social group, otherwise two riders per chair will be loaded.
- No alcohol or smoking on the chair lift.
- Burke staff has the right to refuse lift access to customers who appear to be impaired.
- Thunder/Lightning Policy: For everyone's safety, the lift and summit shuttle will go on a 30 min hold each time thunder and/or lightning is present.
- No refunds due to weather.
- No uphill travel on bike park trails
- Riders must follow the Mountain Bike Code of Ethics at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs cannot be loaded on the lift.
- Accommodations can be made for service animals. Please see the patrol director/risk manager for your options.
- Unauthorized drones are not allowed anywhere on Burke Mountain Property. email@example.com if you have more drone questions.
Have fun and be safe!
***Rules and Policies must be obeyed at all times. Failure to respect these rules and policies may result in patrol revoking your pass.***